Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Welcome to my first attempt at Blogging!! .

Well this is my first attempt at blogging so here it go's......
I've been researching my family for a while now since 2007. I was always the one asking my Grandparents questions. I wanted to hear their stories. Sometimes they they were happy to share well most times. They enjoyed going back in time talking about family it's funny because my Mom's parents are the ones that i talked with the most. They were so funny sometimes they would argue about when this happened or who remembered what. I loved every Minute of it and miss them so much.

That being said i will start with my Mother's Daddy Mr. Corrie Heath.
Corrie was born in Cass County Texas July 11, 1914 to John and Cynthia Heath.
He was a twin his brother's name was Orrie. John and Cynthia's only children.
Side note: Twins truly do run in families and i'm sure it skips a generation because i my self was blessed with a set of twin daughters!! How cool is that!!
Much Much More to come. Oh and i do mean more.

Please Stay Tuned.

15 comments :

  1. You are well on your way, once you jump in you'll be kickin your heels. It's so good to have your stories for other's to know and see what was going on. This is your permanent family record. CONGRATULATIONS! CAN'T wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you've jumped in!! I will stay tuned, and I'm making note of your family names....in case they cross up into my Texas families. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I'm going to enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did it! I enjoyed reading your story. Pretty cool about twins running in your family. I will definitely stay tuned. You are off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No such thing as an "attempt" Ms. Paula! You are officially in The FOLD! Welcome to you & the HEATH Twins! Looking forward to getting to know the whole family! Well done!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your first blog post!! Staying tuned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great start and you bet I will stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new blog! You did a great job! I'm looking forward to hearing more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best to you in blogging world. Like you, I was full of questions, curious about their past lives. Look forward to learning more about your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. watch out, Paula...blogging about the family tree becomes addictive pretty quickly! :-) congratulations on starting your blog, and i'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the blogging community! I look forward to reading more about your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula...good job for first try!

    ReplyDelete